Nintendo had a Media Summit today to announce their release schedule for the first half of 2010. Nintendo is one of the top publishers when it comes to their games maintaining resale value.
Here are some of the games announced:
- Monster Hunter Tri (April 20)
- Bundle w/ Classic Controller - $59.99
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (May 23) - See trailer below
- Sin and Punishment 2 (June 7)
- Metroid: Other M (June 27)
Nintendo also announced a new piece of hardware in the Nintendo DSi XL. It will be priced at $189.99 and feature screens that are 93% larger than the DS Lite.
Though this is hardly new considering it's been out in Japan for a few months, it's nice to know when it's coming to North America.